I have been playing with the addictive new website "What Would I Say?", that digs through your old Facebook activity and uses the info to create future status updates based on what you talk about and the way you say things.
Some of the stuff that it throws out there is bizarre, and sometimes downright poetic and uncannily like me.
Here are some of the status updates created by my KinMunbot:
1. "Eldershield Hipster A naughty girl for all of us today."
2. "Looking at the hype and now, the Vulcans will come for us."
3. "Wah, this is probably Tuesday or pangsai here. It's like regressing to be releasing the whole sad that it will be my temptation is beyond trash."
4. "Trimming will happy."
5. "I am very blessed to resist the Morning."
6. "Dear Facebook, please pour all you want to interact with, dammit."
7. "N95 masks today, to be an Olympic sport."
8. "Android fanboys taunt and troll. Rinse and repeat."
9. "I've forgotten how sucky it is a new Old Nokia SU8W Bluetooth folding keyboard with my iPad mini instead of the aliens. Me *clickclickclick*"
10. "Gahmen says we would need two sweaters Sorry mommy! I tried to rhyme but a moderate 74 Baluku hailstorm."
11. "Many randy old angmoh couple at TAMPINES!"
12. When the PSI hits 200, SELL!"
13. "WAH LAU eh, the bottle!"
14. "Just saw the dingding icecream BEFORE the Rest of the simple pleasures of being wet."
15. "Making the SCDF emergency sound."
16. "Aircon room next door Welcome to America."
17. "Emo is fine."
18. "Emo is carrying a paraphrase of the pain."
19. "Goh Chok Tong the pink tshirt with extra Masaleh, right? My brother and Matt Damon never ceases to update."
20. "*Low Battery Warning*"
21. "Gwee not for posting YouTube videos."